Wesley N. Sivak, MD, PhD
Integrated Resident- R5
3550 Terrace Street
Scaife Hall, Suite 668
Wesley N. Sivak completed his undergraduate studies in Chemistry at the University of Dayton. He subsequently received both his medical and graduate degrees from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine and School of Engineering, respectively. Since 2009 Dr. Sivak has been training in plastic and reconstructive surgery in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh.
- American Chemical Society, Dayton Chapter – Patterson Award, 1999
- The Whitaker Foundation, Graduate Student Research Fellowship, 2003 – 2006
- American Chemical Society, Pittsburgh Chapter Polymer Group Student Award, 2006
- 53rd Meeting of The Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons – Best Clinical Paper, 2010
- Resident Award at the Northeast Society of Plastic Surgery – Best Clinical Paper, 2010
- 54th Meeting of OVSPS & Robert H. Ivy Society – Runner-up Best Scientific Paper, 2011
- Plastic Surgery Foundation Pilot Research Grant, 2013
Dr. Sivak has been lead or contributing author on over 30 published scientific manuscripts, abstracts, and book chapters. Additionally, he has given scientific research presentations at a multitude of regional and national meetings.